How to download & install IMC Content Studio
Impressive content. Anywhere. Any time.
IMC’s Content Studio is the eLearning authoring software for today’s mobile generation. Its design is focused on latest trend of business and invidual and therefore mobility and usability were its number 1 priority. Publishing to HTML5 Standard and SCORM-compatible makes the Content Studio is universally deployable.
In this article, I will demonstrate how to download & install IMC Content Studio.(30-day trial)
1. First, go to http://www.im-c.de/en/products/ then choose Content Studio under Software Solutions. Then click on 30-day trial under the downloads section.
2. Then fill up all your details and press Go to download.
3. Now click on the Download button.
4. After finish downloading, you will see a .zip file. (I'm using winzip, it can be any other programs which can extract the .zip file)
5. Then extract the .zip file and you will see this exe file.
6. Click on the setup executable file and press Next.
7. Tick on the box and click Next.
8. Choose Install.
Note: In case you have used IMC's POWERTRAINER authoring tool before and you have some files you wish to migrate to IMC Content Studio, you can choose to install POWERTRAINER converter. But, for this case, i choose not to install this converter.
9. Now click the Finish button.
10. Then press Start Evaluation Period
Note: This is the user interface of the IMC's Content Studio.
If you wish to learn more about this product, please contact Appstronic for demo and presentation.
By Ee LeeLing | Google